Wednesday, August 15, 2007

New Webstie Launched

Just today I uploaded a new site of Nep Tel Yellow Pages. I have been involving in it since a long time. Finally it is completed and uploaded on behalf of my office, Curves n' Colors. It was completely designed and developed by myself except some helps from my dear friends including Raju, Laxman, Kunjan and Tenzin. I want to give them best thanks for their valuable effort for making this project successful. The programming part of this project was the most easiest comparing to the other projects. So I decided to do it myself. Though I needed help from my friends too it was a nice feeling to be a junior programmer.

This is my first project fully done in this office and I was really excited for the completion of it. The day has finally arrived. Now it is the time to rock. :D

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lunch up new site. I seen that site but it is still under construction in some page try to complete it man

August 20, 2007 9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes i am trying to update it soon.

August 30, 2007 6:47 PM  
Blogger Gajendra Lohorung said...

hi Ashis vai, we lohorung must lunch the a website in no time.
Can you give me ideas and matters? then share our knowledge and do our best.

September 16, 2007 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone! This is the place where you can place your comments. Comments are the only thing that encourages a writer to post more blogs. So please leave your comments.

<< Home