Friday, June 15, 2007

My new Flickr photo URL

<span class=I have opened a Flickr account (My Flickr URL) recently for showing my interest in photography. I like photography because as we know that a picture speaks thousand words. I have taken several photos but due to the lack of proper care many of them are lost or deleted. So I thought it would a nice starting to post online so that there will be two advantages. First one is, there will be backups of all my photos and the second is that others can too see them and search for my works. I can also get nice comments if somebody likes it.

Before I was confused to choose which domain should I use to host my photo collections. I also thought of making a separate blogspot URL just to post the photos. But I thought people use Flickr more to search and view photos. I also tried google photo sharing desktop application called Picasa. But it has a limited storage so I gave it up. So finally I though the Flickr is the right choice.

My passion in photography is more hobby than other things. It is the thirst of showing creativity and making a memory fresh in the due course of time. I believe that only the thing which is in the written or printed form will be there.The whole other thing will be gone. So my photography interest is somewhat inspired by it. Though I haven't taken any formal trainings in photography I like to do it. The photos are the most eye catching materials in web world. You can hardly see a cool website without any photos. So being a web developer and designer I have strong reasons to like photography.

Though it is the thumb rule that we should use a minimum number of photos or images in a website, it is boring to visit a site without it. The significance of photos in web is very much high. A designer hardly can imagine a world without photos.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Rajesh Tandukar said...

Photogarphy is also one of the creative work. I think it is plus point of yours as you are already engaged with designing. I hope your information about flickr.com will be fruit full.

June 18, 2007 3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey I see your "http://flickr.com/photos/ashishphotos" . "The candle light" This photo is Looking good. why dont y uplode more photo.

June 20, 2007 10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks my both friend....and i will put more photos as time passes..do keep on encouraging...

-Ashish

June 20, 2007 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone! This is the place where you can place your comments. Comments are the only thing that encourages a writer to post more blogs. So please leave your comments.

<< Home