Sunday, August 19, 2007

Presentation about Blogsite

Yesterday on behalf of Chulachuli UNESCO Club I did presentation about Blogging. The topic of my presentation was "Blogging for Beginners". It was programmed to be start at 11 am but as it is said नेपाली टाइम it was only held at 12. Though we had circulated emails to many friends of Chulachuli UNESCO Club only few were present. So we called everybody from Indra Sir, Dammar Uncle and other who were present at the NGO-FONIN office to listen the program.

I had printed the three pages presentation on plastic paper so that it can be used for doing overhead projector. There was also computer projector in the office but it is hard to maintain it. Then when I was going to begin then there was light out only at that floor not to the other ones. Sounds crazy! Though me and Manzil fixed it without doing anything. Huh funny? :)

After my sister Arati introduced me and the whole attendees did themselves, I began my work. It was a introduction about Blog at first following history, providing some useful links, some common tips and some references links. That's all . It only took a short time to finish it and happy ever after. :)

That day I helped Dammar Lohorung, my uncle to prepare his report to be sent to Thailand. Four of us were working on that report preparation and that was continued till 7 pm. It was already dark and I hurriedly rushed to my home, sweet home. :)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aashish Bhai,

Dheri ramro kaam start garechhau... keep it up.

Sirjanadidi

August 21, 2007 11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks sirjana di for your comment.

August 23, 2007 12:05 PM  
Blogger Tenzin Choezom said...

nothing much to say but i really envy the way u do presentations so nicely and comfortably...he he...which i lack:)

August 23, 2007 6:27 PM  
Blogger Ashish Lohorung Rai said...

thanks tenzin for your inspiring comment...though you can also present like that if you keep a little bit confident about yourself...thanks.

August 30, 2007 3:24 PM  
Blogger Reality Bites, Nepal said...

A great effort to help others for opening BLOGS.
Thanks
Reality Bites

August 30, 2007 10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone! This is the place where you can place your comments. Comments are the only thing that encourages a writer to post more blogs. So please leave your comments.

<< Home