Friday, April 11, 2008

My first voting experience

CA Election voting

It was the wonderful experience to vote for the first time in my life. Yesterday in the morning at 7 am we all family planned to go for voting near our home. Our home is located at Kathmandu election area number 8, Sitapaila VDC. This VDC consists of three voting centers. Ours is located at Yuba Sahabhagita High School. When we reached there we were stunned to see the long queue of people willing to vote. Father was saying that everyone wants to vote soon so it would be traffic. But we all too wanted to vote sooner.

We soon took the appropriate women and men queue. There we stood about one hour then Father decided to come back home and vote at the evening. But I stayed there though I was hungry and my stomach was not so right in the morning. After 2 and half hours only I got my chance to vote. I was exhausted and hungry and soon after voting I returned home and had lunch. I hope the new constitution will address everyones' rights and issues.

For more information about the CA Election and the future government follow the links:

Election Commission Nepal

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Ashish for dropping that nice thought on UWB. And glad to know that you voted! Now that we voted (I also did) we have the right to complain to the government or to our members of the CA whenever they do something that we don't like! That's what is called democracy.

April 17, 2008 1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes dinesh dai it is our opportunity to take part in this historic event. I hope the Maoists government will be not like the other ones. I am optimistic about the new Nepal.

April 20, 2008 10:15 AM  
Blogger Radhika said...

Excellent Job! The writing is outstanding. Thanks for sharing this content.
ncvtmis gov in iti result 2018

July 24, 2018 3:26 PM  
Blogger payal said...

Thanks for sharing this information; it is the really nice post. Also, find,
RRB Ranchi Admit Card

July 31, 2018 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone! This is the place where you can place your comments. Comments are the only thing that encourages a writer to post more blogs. So please leave your comments.

<< Home