Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Memory of My School Life

Childhood days are fine memory of the past
I wish my school life was not so fast
Wake up every morning do the daily homeworks
I loved gray and white dress, black shoes and white shocks.

We loved the burden less life though without fame
Hanging with nice friends calling by their nickname
Till now the "Dear Lord! Bless me....." pray refrains in my mind
It is impossible the past school days again to find.

Nice quotations were printed to welcome us near the gate
I still remember to find god I had scratched my forehead
Poison of mind is really caused by superstition
Students were busy to do their all time favorite stamp collection.

Quiz, spelling and debate increased our inner temptation
Football, volleyball and basketball were the physical well-being competition
We had nice and friendly pen pals the Japanese friends
Chulla Chulli initiated the habit of writing something trends.

Raman, Shakespeare and Devkota houses Curie, Einstein and Newton
Fair competition between them we had loads of fun
I was belonged to our amazing musical band
The song of cherish and the joy of friendship we sang.

The famous quote says "teacher is the second parent"
I swear we all got love as of hundred percent
I was the Harry Potter and Chulla Chulli is my Hogwarts
I cannot ignore my school life coz it is my half life part.

Teachers treated us like a small bee baby hive
The good manner inside us then became alive
Knowledge is the way and teachers are the guide
Fear, shame and shy were all gone to hide.

The right direction of life my school day showed
I never forget we ran towards the T.T. board
For the silver jubilee many congratulations from me
I wish my school will celebrate the huge Platinum jubilee.

Additional Information: When celebrating the silver jubilee my school Chula Chulli English Borading School Damak-1, Jhapa I had also send this poem. It was published but some of the parts were missing. Here is the full version of the poem given all to you. You are free to share and modify it according to the following conditions and license:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice poem vhai! i've loads of fond memories, both good n bad ones, of our beloved school. it's really spooky that in most of my dreams i still find myself in our school.

Guess wht! i used to captain Einstein House n interestingly i always won that Wall Magazine thing. lol. During our farewell party, Chandra sir even presented me a small trophy for winin' in succcession. strange ain't it? it's group effort but ironically i'd to collect n post most of the articles on my own.

i too missed the silver jubilee celebration but i'd sent a note of appreciation.
keep on writin' expressin' ur feelings
all the best!


best regards
teken Dai

October 31, 2008 8:26 PM  
Blogger Radhika said...

Good work! Thanks for sharing this blog. But also find the ncvt mis result 2018.
Goa iti result 2018

July 24, 2018 3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone! This is the place where you can place your comments. Comments are the only thing that encourages a writer to post more blogs. So please leave your comments.

<< Home