Monday, July 02, 2007

Chulachuli UNESCO Club Quiz Competition

Gone 30 th of June we had a quiz competition at our local Chualchuli UNESCO Club at Dillibazaar, Kathmandu. I was the coordinator of that event but my sister Arati did help to do most of the things from informing to the participants to hosting the event. It was like a half a year when we had decided to held the event. But finally we did and I think that was just great. I prepared some of the questions and also my sister Arati too helped me for it including my little sister Akriti.

It was the day of Saturday. Though we had called many participants some of them didn't appear at that time. They were soon replaced by those who came that day. Arati did manage to buy medals and printed certificates too which was designed by myself. She too did buy a small bag of chocolates to give to the audience.

There were five teams consisting of two individuals. There were 12 rounds of questions apporximately. 60 questions from different fields viz. Politics, Science, Computer, History, Games to name some. Though there was no tough competition it was fun.

There were five team from Group 1 to 5. Group 2 consisted two contestants name Sukra Kulung and Gom B. Kulung who became the first. Group 3 consisted brother and sister named Manzil Kulung and Reshma Tumbahampey who became second. Last but not the least, Group 1 became third which consisted Kamal Kulung and Kabir Kulung as the participants.

The first team scored 210 points answering 21 questions. The second team scored 60 points answering 6 questions and the third team scored 50 points answering 5 questions. Though I distributed certificates and medals I thought I was not that much deserved. It would be better if we had called some respected persons. However, it had to be done and it is done.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Rajesh Tandukar said...

Really i love to work in club. When i read your article i rememberd our club at my "tole".

July 10, 2007 6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey both my friend thanks for sharing your opinions....

July 11, 2007 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone! This is the place where you can place your comments. Comments are the only thing that encourages a writer to post more blogs. So please leave your comments.

<< Home