Wednesday, September 13, 2006

It's 7:24 pm and the power is gone.....!

It is 7:24 and the electric power is gone and I am doing computer with the help of UPS. I don't know how much it helps me to run my PC. If goes suddenly then whatever I have done will go and my all work will go in vain. Today Kunjan Ji took some of my photos and I edited using photoshop. When I tried to put that photo in this blog then power went off.

Now I am waiting for my elder brother to come here and we together go to home. But he has shown no sign of coming here till now. It is already late and night. How could I go home if he didn't come?

Whatever it may be I must trust in my luck. The threat of going UPS down is rising and the blood pressure too. I can't even think what to write and what not. So if I go out of subject then plese don't mind it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone! This is the place where you can place your comments. Comments are the only thing that encourages a writer to post more blogs. So please leave your comments.

<< Home