Sunday, September 10, 2006

Indigenous Definition

As I am an indigenous people I though it would be better if I do search who are we actually? Why is the indigenous issue is so hot and they are saying that they are underpriviledged? It is the time that people like us have to wake up and search for the right that we are provided by our law and the various many big world organisations like UN, ILO etc.

Because I have heard that many non-indigenous people get benefited in the name of indigenous fund and other facilities. It is so because we indigenous people don't be aware about that and we think what is going to happen? This is totally wrong perspective. We have to search our identity, place and origin because if we don't do that we are going to be more deprived from all things. We should hope for the future not for the present.

So with this attitude lots of things are there to do and lots of things to search. Wherever you find and thing just share other and me. As I will publish andy good thought and good links in the cyberspace. As I am an IT student my responsibility is to help indigenous people from the IT field. So I am opening this blog site which I hope will continue till my death.

I hope you people understand my feeling and yours too. So pleas comment me and together we will unite.

Here are some links which will help you to understand who are indigeneous people.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_Peoples

http://www.unhchr.ch/html/menu6/2/fs9.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous

So here they are. I hope you people check it and know the truth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone! This is the place where you can place your comments. Comments are the only thing that encourages a writer to post more blogs. So please leave your comments.

<< Home