Friday, September 08, 2006

It is raining ....!!

My Office hour is over but also I am writing this blog to just make you fun. Rain is pouring from the sky and the weather is cool. I am thinking how to go my home. Brother said he will come by bike and take me home but we have only one raincoat...

What will happen ? Tomorrow I will write...

Today was my nice day ....anyway.

Day before yesterday was my worst day ...why? I will write about it.

Just a few days ago I knew I got passed in my 5th semester BSCIT in A. Everybody were asking for treat but I have no money. So what to do?

Anyway I will convince them by the way..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone! This is the place where you can place your comments. Comments are the only thing that encourages a writer to post more blogs. So please leave your comments.

<< Home