Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Constructive design criticism of suzannefranco.com

Suzaane Franco has been running suzannefranco.com and recently became second in the competition named Blogging Idol 2 after a tie breaker getting equal marks of 3, with the first Happy Schools Blog. Being a mother of three kids she enjoys internet marketing which she has been doing for about eight years. Living in Texas Hill country in USA, she has hobbies of beach, river, lake, pool, boating, traveling. She also enjoys playing Tennis very much.

So why she loves internet marketing so much? Let's read in her own words:

I believe that Zig Ziglar (love him!) had the right idea when he said, “If you help enough people get what they want … you’ll get what you want.” I want to build and run a successful online business. And I truly believe that if I help others build and run their own successful online businesses (which is just totally in my personality anyway) … I’ll reach my goals too.

Recently I have commented in Blogging Tips about the design of her blog could be little more attractive. She replied me saying she likes constructive criticism very much and love to get any comments from anybody. So I have come up with this idea of posting this blog with the commented version of the design of her blog site. Though there could be other things to put up more I would be glad to see those comments because this is just my trying. Any kind of comments are warmly welcome because these comments are not full and final.

Here is the commented version of suzannefranco.com.



















NOTE:
Any kind of comments are highly encouraged to apply. I hope you all reading this blog you get some ideas of designing. Do you want to share same kind of stories? Just email or comment me. I will be glad to get support and ideas from you too. I will be happy to suggest you and help you in anyways I can as a web developer.

Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I know you come at after very long time, but I am happy that you still remember my blog…any way now days I operate this blog very less because I have another blog called www.deepas-chitnchat.blogspot.com and I am busy on that blog. If you have time then check that one too plus it’s my luck if we share our links…..???

December 04, 2008 8:09 PM  
Blogger Ashish Lohorung Rai said...

thanks deepa for your long comment...i will check out your new blog too...

December 05, 2008 10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

म एडम्स KEVIN, एक प्रतिनिधि Aiico बीमा plc, हामी भरोसा र दिन बाहिर एक ऋण मा व्यक्तिगत मतभेद आदर। हामी ऋण चासो दर को 2% प्रदान गर्नेछ। तपाईं यस व्यवसाय मा चासो हो भने ई-मेल गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क: (adams.credi@gmail.com) अब ठीक जारी आफ्नो ऋण कागजातहरू हस्तांतरण। तपाईं Aiico बीमा plc धेरै स्वागत छ भने तपाईं व्यापार वा स्कूल स्थापित गर्न एक ऋण आवश्यकता हो। तपाईं पनि ई-मेल गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क गर्न सक्नुहुन्छ: (adams.credi@gmail.com)। हामी पहिलो हप्ता सन्तुलन स्थानान्तरण अनुरोध गर्न सक्छौं।

व्यक्तिगत व्यवसायका लागि ऋण चाहिन्छ? तपाईं आफ्नो इमेल संपर्क भने उपरोक्त तुरुन्तै ठीक ऋण स्थानान्तरण प्रक्रिया गर्न।

February 20, 2015 6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

text messages on teddy day for grilfriend
teddy day messages for her
image on promise day special for love partner
promises day messages for mom

February 02, 2018 6:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

iti haryana
ap iti results

May 24, 2018 5:07 PM  
Anonymous ITI Admission said...

UP iti admission
iti delhi admission

June 26, 2018 12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone! This is the place where you can place your comments. Comments are the only thing that encourages a writer to post more blogs. So please leave your comments.

<< Home