Friday, October 27, 2006

Nice Tihar....!

This Tihar was a wonderful event. We all except my dad and Akriti went to attend the "Deusi / Bhailo" program held by Lohorung Committee. We had the great gathering there and collected around Rs. 45000. At "Bhaitika" Arati and Akriti put tika and flowers to us and we did same to them too. They gave me a nice tie and handkerchief. We also lit candles and worshipped Goddess Laxmi.

We all except father and mother went to Balaju and played cards but so sad that I lost. During Dashain also I had lost. From this Thursday my office is opened and I am working.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone! This is the place where you can place your comments. Comments are the only thing that encourages a writer to post more blogs. So please leave your comments.

<< Home