Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tension Relaxed !!

Just today I am feeling better because our final of the final examination is over. I don't have now any tension of college now. Today was the exam of Comprehensive where we are asked questions from three subjects ie. C++, Visual Basic and Oracle. It was tough coz we don't get enough time to study and we gave exams using our intuition.

From tomorrow I will be going to office and do the regular job. I really missed my blog site. I apologise for not updating more. Just now I got time and posted this blog.

Though I think it is the time for relaxation but it is wrong in the sense that more things and responsibilities is coming as the time passes. The question of the future and career is always eating my head. Though I am not weak to give up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Şarani said...

yurtdışı kargo
resimli magnet
instagram takipçi satın al
yurtdışı kargo
sms onay
dijital kartvizit
dijital kartvizit
https://nobetci-eczane.org/
5JH8

August 06, 2023 5:34 PM  
Anonymous Ülker said...

salt likit
salt likit
dr mood likit
big boss likit
dl likit
dark likit
5KV

August 25, 2023 11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone! This is the place where you can place your comments. Comments are the only thing that encourages a writer to post more blogs. So please leave your comments.

<< Home