Wednesday, March 07, 2007

My Pen Art Sister

This is the rough pen art I have drawn months ago. This is sister studying in her very own table. I like art very much but I haven't seen it seriously. May be it is due time or other things that is blocking me. Though this art is very very much beginning of the long art journey I have been trying my best to do it. I haven't got any special training or kind of it from any artist. I use pen because I feel lazy to rub. This is the product of that. I have drawn so many with just pen but many of them lost. I think if I get time and money then I could be a very great artist. But this is just like day dream coz I have already into the computer world and there is no turning back. And the most difficult part of art is making face. I have tried so many times to draw some one's face it always ends up being a crazy looking some body's face who is never existed on earth. That is really funny.

The credit of the craze of this passion goes to Odette Ji and Francois Ji. When we lived at Jumla they have come there to do volunteer. They provided us with colors, papers and pencils. We with our friends used to draw there. Every children love to draw and we did. I think every parents should know this and should provide their children the pencil and papers. This way their creativity increases slowly and they become talented too.

There are some interesting stories about me and my art. I will slowly write them to this Blog site. I hope you keep on reading and commenting and I do my best to fulfill your queries.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Chaudhary said...

TNTET Hall Ticket 2018-2019 downloading link is attaching on this web page. To make their career in Teaching sector a huge number of candidates are applied for Teachers Eligibility Test (TET). Tamilnadu Recruitment Board will release the TNTET Hall Ticket 2018-2019 on September 2018.

June 29, 2018 1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone! This is the place where you can place your comments. Comments are the only thing that encourages a writer to post more blogs. So please leave your comments.

<< Home